Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Dating on a Dime - Table Tennis/Ping Pong


Behold, the table (it might have been more exciting if we had left dinner on the table)!

The ping pong master in action. He beat me, but we didn't keep score we just had fun.


The Souths are trying hard to do more "dating" and sometimes that means more creativity is required. Thursday night after the kids were in bed we had our table tennis/ping pong date. I wonder what my grandmother would think about us using her table this way, but it worked wonderfully. The salvaged 2x4s were the net. Kids plastic plates were the paddles and we already had ping pong balls. Total expense for the night $0 and more fun than I've had in a long time!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the creativity! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time. Now if I could just my kids in bedtime in time to enjoy such an activity... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...