Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Collge Spirit Day t-shirts - Freezer Paper Stencils

College Spirit!

The kids elementary school has college spirit day once a month and the kids are supposed to wear a shirt from their favorite university. A while ago my super artistic brother made shirts for the kids (hand drawn with fabric marker). Well Mr. Z's shirt was too big so I tried to fix it and ended up ruining it. He's been asking me for a BYU shirt ever since. I'm not as artistic as Stephen so I struggled to figure out how to do it without just buying one. Then I learned about freezer paper stencils! It was so much fun I ended up making two shirts. So little brother M has his own shirt too.

I made a more detailed explanation of the process at my southpawcrafts blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...